Sunday, June 15, 2003

Wow! It's a tiring but enjoyable evening today!  I went visiting my friends who are working in taka...then headed down to Faber House Park for a j-rock gig by Deathopia. It's a five person band. One of the members is my long time buddy's boyfriend. I am amazed by their performance!
They are good! I have really enjoyed that 30 minutes of performance.

I finally finished up the roll of film in my camera therefore; I'll be collecting the photos tomorrow.
I will try my best to scan the photos and post it in! HeehEe...Rinko took some photos of Tabe and her dear (ArBish)..I'll post the photos and let u guys peek a little! Ha-ha. Tabe looks very nice today!

Guess I gotta sleep earlier tonight. I spend my night yesterday doing the buttons for my website until morning 5 am! I just can't stop myself from doing once I start doing my website. Far too engrossed in it I am so tired!

Survey BoUT mE

01. Name: jEstiN

02. Nickname: Well...people usually call by jEs!

04. Email: jestin@singnet.com.sg (I refused to get this email address changed, cuz this address has followed me for several years!)

05. Grade: Err...Well...I'm still disappointed in my grades.

06. Sex: Female........

07. Birthday: 27th September

08. Where you were born: KK Hospital, Singapore

10. Country you live in: Singapore

11. Hair color: Err....No Idea..The color has fade away and turn into a weird color; Anyway I'll be dyeing my hair soon..[before school commences]

12. Eye colour: black

13. Shoe size: 7

16. First crush: Err..Lets keep it a secret K!

17. What do you first notice about the opposite sex: His hair, the way he speaks and behaves, and dressing....

18. What's your idea of the perfect date: I will be contented to go any place with the person I love.

20. Biggest turn on: Hair!

21. Ideal girl/guy: Someone who care and understand me. that would be good enough..

22. Sweetest thing that's happened to you: lemme think...what is consider Sweet..

23. Memory [thing] you miss the most: I miss those days where me and my secondary schoolmates will walk around in Tampines Mall after school and stay there till 6pm

24. If you could go back in time, where would you go?: I will still be struck in Singapore I guess...but I definitely will work harder for my studies

25. Thing that you regretted doing after you had done it: Rebonding my hair.....

26. Memory you would like to forget: Memories shouldn't be forgotten..=_0

27. What'd you do yesterday: Friday[I'm working] Saturday[I am in orchard......catching the gig that Deathopia put up!]

28. Last song you listened to: Elva - Jin Xing Shi

29. TV shows you wish they would re-air again: Music Station!

30. Occupation: I'm working temporary till the end of June! School will commences in July 7! Anyway I'm a student, studying in Temasek Polytechic. I'm taking the Diploma of Computer Engineering

31. Kids: 2 kids preferably a boy and a girl

33. Future son's name: Well......No Idea

34. Future daughter's name: That's too far away for me to think! =D

35. Honeymoon: Japan!

36. What are you doing tomorrow: Planning to collect my photos and scan them as soon as possible. To get them uploaded by tomorrow night!

37. Food: Depends on my mood...=D

38. TV show: Err......I will only watch tv shows when I am bored or when there is any concerts or music awards' presentation

39. Movie: NeMo!

40. CD: Erm...I changes with different seasons You Know!

41. Band/Group/Person: Nian Shao's Ah Bin[ He's a Malaysian]

42. Color: BluE

43. Actress: no preference

44. Favorite model(s): I don't really have any.

46. Day of the week: Friday! Cuz I will be having my weekends soon!

47. Book: Why Men Lie; Why Women Cry

48. Holiday: Japan! Of Course!

49. Number: 2/7/27

50. Cookie: Famous Amos! I can't stop myself from eating once I start to!

51. Phrase you overuse: Err, U gotta ask my friends around!

52. Ice cream: Chocolate! haha!

53. Teacher: Tan Ban Pin [ My Engine Maths Lecturer] He is a nice old guy and pamper my class a lot! Ms Ho(my sec 4's teacher).....Grateful to the encourage she gave me during the times when I'm depressed.

54. Board game: I don't play much recently

55. Restaurant: Sakae!

56. Channel: Scv 49, 51, 54, 55, 56, 03, 09 and Disney Channel!

57. Brand name for clothes: I am not fussy over it

58. Brand name for shoes: Well..I must say I am not fussy over clothing...

59. Items of clothing: For me..it's just a simple T-Shirt and Jeans

61. Thing you sleep in: Shirt + Jacket, and Shorts

63. Scent (any scent): I like D&G's Light Blue

64. Weather: Definitely not Hot weather! I'm about to evaporate if this kind
of hot weather still continues...

65. Type of music: Pop, Rock, R&B, recently I'm hooked onto New Age
/Classical music

67. 5 random people you know: Xueling, Marini, Daphne, Jia Hua, Barry

68. Funniest: Hua Zai.....Dunch know why...just feel his face look very cute and funny. lol

69. Loudest: Barry...He knows no limit..lol

71. Craziest: I think I'm the one who is the craziest =_=

73. Best at keeping secret(s): Er......Dunch Know...never try before

74. One who has gone out with the most people: Daphne

75. Smartest: Er...Lemme think..who will be consider as smartest...OOps..i don't think I can think of one..

76. Most innocent looking: Err...Can Daphne be consider as one? HAHA...She looks as one..BUT...

77. Sweetest: My bunch of old friends....They know me too well..haha...Anything they do for me..it's sweet..

78. Most likely to succeed: Everyone!

79. Most unique: mE?hahahaha...

80. Most hyper: My 2 yr old Niece...She just can't stop moving

82. Best hair: I don't see any nice hair around me...

83. Meanest: Mr Soot.......U must listen to him scolding people!

84. Ugliest: DunCh nOe

85. Cutest (opposite sex): Hua Zai...........everytime i see him..i would feel like HITTING HIM! hahaah =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home