Saturday, June 14, 2003

Finally! Finally it's a weekend! Great plans for today!
First, I'll be meeting my aunt. I am seeing her almost everyday, cuz' we work
together]. Then I'll be attending a meeting, and will head down to orchard to
see Mina and Chika's performance in diamond dust. And, after that, I will have
to head down to the field opposite the HMV to catch the street performance by
Rinko's Guy.


This week's Friday Five!


1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but
never have?


Err...I always wanted to slim down..but too bad..I don't have the determination.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you
always honest?


I am a honest person. I hardly tell lies all because I will stammer whenever I
need to.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you
hadn't? What happened?


Well, I suppose if that is a serious matter, I might just ignore the friend for
the time being.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.)
which would it be and why?


I would like to be Hermione Granger from the stories of Harry Potter~ I love the
stories!

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?

Lemme think....I just can't come out with any for the time-being...But, I am
not talented anyway.


Wow..its 2am already..Guess I better get some sleep first, otherwise I might turn into a panda bear in the morning!
This little angel for my little piece of heaven! Good Night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home