Sunday, June 08, 2003

Finally, I am done with this blog. Actually quite confused
with how this blog works, but my good pal Marini , she gave me a lot help when I
did this. A million thanks to her!

Well....Currently, I'm holding a holiday job, working for a
church-based company. Pay isn't very high, but the work there isn't very
difficult, I must say it's quite a relaxing place to work it. Everyone working
here wears shorts! And there isn't anyone to control me. My aunt is also working
in this company too. Our work scope are to transfer the powerpoint slides into
the presenter pro (a programme) and do timing and effects for the sentences to
turn out whenever the speaker talk onto the topic. It's an easy job but the
process of it is also quite tedious and tiring. I can also listen to my own
songs and log onto the net during the working hours. *hEe* The working hours are from
930a.m to 6p.m, Monday to Friday. *At least I got the weekends for myself*


I had a meeting with my secondary school's classmates for coffee yesterday
night. It has been an enjoyable night; chatting with them. Kind of miss those
days where we hang out together after school.
I missed TP very much, missing the days where the whole lot
of us would sit down and fool around. New semester will commence on July 7 2003.
Looking forward for the commencement of the new semester.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home