Countdown Timer: 28 Days (tO sChoOl rEopEn!)
Well...It's just another ordinary day that has passed; though I'm suffering from Monday Blues. ![]()
There isn't much work to do in office today and so I had hours to kill before I receive the new projects.
How I wish school will start
and so my life will be back to normal pace. Somehow I realize I love studying more than working. I promise to work harder in the coming semester! ![]()
Saw something that kind of irritates me on the train just now.
It seems true that almost all eldest daughters will become the maid in the family. This mother that I saw is simply treating her elder daughter like a maid! She expects her to take care of the younger sister and expects her to carry her bag and the pram. Oh my gosh! She is only like 10 or 11 years old!
*Yawns* I'm tired, off I go to sleep~ ![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home