Feeling not quite right..
Darn..
Just feeling not right...feeling so damn frustrated. There goes my chances of getting the java cert. I was only informed about the details and deadline today. Ta Da! Today is the deadline and where am I supposed to dig the 250 bucks out? So.. that's the end. .. ...
Making me feel extremely upset about it. I was hoping to get such certs for a very long time. Maybe I am still not up to it thats why I am informed so late. Cuz I wun stand a chance to pass the exam?
Nahz...
I'm gonna take those on my own. Any info about them? Kindly leave me a message about it. Thousand thanks by the way.
Just feeling not right...feeling so damn frustrated. There goes my chances of getting the java cert. I was only informed about the details and deadline today. Ta Da! Today is the deadline and where am I supposed to dig the 250 bucks out? So.. that's the end. .. ...
Making me feel extremely upset about it. I was hoping to get such certs for a very long time. Maybe I am still not up to it thats why I am informed so late. Cuz I wun stand a chance to pass the exam?
Nahz...
I'm gonna take those on my own. Any info about them? Kindly leave me a message about it. Thousand thanks by the way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home