Friday, June 04, 2004

Is blogging a way to improve english or the otherwise?

Hah, that's what I am writing today.

Is blogging a way to improve english? or maybe it's the otherwise? Well, it depends on situations.

I've came across well written blogs and also blogs that are written in *singlish. I must say that I would prefer to read blogs that are well written in english. Well, I don't mean to discriminate the rest. >,< v

I was blog hopping around just now. Came across 1 blog which left me rolling on the floor. I know I am not supposed to laugh at people, especially when my english is equally atrocious. But I just can't stand it. Erroneous page of entries! Opps, it's freaking me off. Maybe you could say that it's a blog, we needn't be so serious about it. But since it's up on the site for people to view, please be appropriate. At least with proper tenses?

Seriously, I am wondering will those caucasians laugh their lungs out when they read about our english? Haha.

Well, well, well........................



Has my english improved? That's up to you to judge it.  =_= v
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home