Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Trip Confirmed

Went KTV at 11am for the package KLunch. Prices are alright. It's only of the short hours. *keke*
 
Headed down to Great World City after KTV to book tickets for the genting trip. The coach will be departing Singapore towards genting on Monday 24th 10pm. *horray* It's my first trip "overseas" without my parents. It would be fun!
 
Will reach genting around 3am in which we would have hours to kill before we can check in to the hotel. It's alright I suppose. The taste of waiting. LOL. Getting really excited maybe due to the fact that I hardly get to travel on my own, especially going on a short holiday with my friends (and it's only 3 girls). It's quite scary actually~ Everything will be fine! *Keke*
 
Have to do planning about the trip. About things to bring, about places to visit...blah blah blah... Enjoy!!!
It's not my first time there. I went with my relatives the previous time. Tho I did not need to pay anything, but the trip wasn't enjoyable. Kids were all around. *duhx*

Decided to take the cable car on our way back to Singapore. Was actually given the option to take the coach at the hotel but I rejected it. We should at least try the cable car! Will be back on Thursday night i think.
 
fun fun fun