Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I'm still in the midst of rushing my teaching notes for tomorrow morning 8 am's lesson!
I am dropping by to write about what happen today! I lost my wallet! Everything is inside! My $90 bucks! My IC! All other important documents! *faints* I found out that I lost the wallet when I reach OAD lab! Haha...luckily my lecturer still showed some concern instead of critism, otherwise i think i will tear the rest of his hair off! I was feeling so down....~~ But I must show some thanks to my lecturer! At least he never pester me to do any work!
But luckily 2 hours later, One Stop Service Centre called me and say some one found my wallet, and everything is intact. How lucky I am! *hoho*
I've just finish the slides for my technical Comm Skills presentation! The presentation will be at 2 pm later~ *tired*
Panadols! I need loads of them! I am having a terrible headache, and I'm very sleepy.. But I can't sleep unless I finish the teaching notes! *painz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home