:: Projects Submission Week ::
It has been another week. This is the final week to submit all the projects. And yet, there are still much more to do. Life is getting pretty much more stressful as compared to the previous semesters, especially with our 1 week of study week being cancelled.
This semester, I've 8 modules - Problem Solving Skills2, Computer Communication, Microcontroller System Design , Database Management System Design, Business Strategy and Planning, Data Structures and Algorithm, Enterprise Web Applications and last but not least Japanese as my CDS. A total of 8 projects ( 2 from computer communications).
I've completed only Business Strategy and Planning and Enterprise Web Application's project. There are still much more to go on. Anyway, I was pretty contented that I could finish EWA's project. Cause? I'm the only one doing the project. Until now, I still have not receive any working codes from my team members. Isn't that great? Sometimes, it is not that I don't want to trust them, but it is whether they are worth the trust. I gave them lots of chances already. And yet, they could only boast big but no actions were done. I trusted them to finish the work from the start of the semester and yet? They cocked up during the class teaching (actually I also did). LOL. So that one can't blame. But at least, I gave a working example for my class teaching OK! They just gave rubbish.
2nd. When Steven Tan was away from school, WB took over his DSA class, in which left us a task to finish while he took over the DSA class. Each group was to send 1 person out to do the example codings. I went ahead. I came out with the codings. It was until the 2nd week that I managed to come out with a workable solution. The group of people have 2 weeks to practice on their codings and examples given by Dr Yin. And yet? They spent their time playing games. I'm not their nanny, I can't nag them to do their work. It is their responsibility to do so. What can I do?
Now. after the incident of being over demanding, I've decided to get them to practice the example during the lab session. Who knows, this stupid Indian A decided to give the class a skip. Yes! He went off during the break, leaving his bag in the class. Bullshit! I was furious. I gave them some tasks to finish and yet people thought my words are fake, or maybe they thought I was joking?.
Yes, to date, I still have not received any workable codings. That's fun. But anyway, I've finished the project all by myself. And, Tuesday will be the project demo. I'll make sure they died during the demo (shot by wb). LOL. Yeah.
I've recovered from the previous week of depression. I was simply upset by what my group members had did, and what they said about me. But anyway, I will not put those comments in my heart. It isn't worth me being upset by those rubbish people.
Right now, gonna chiong for computer communications report. Tired...
This semester, I've 8 modules - Problem Solving Skills2, Computer Communication, Microcontroller System Design , Database Management System Design, Business Strategy and Planning, Data Structures and Algorithm, Enterprise Web Applications and last but not least Japanese as my CDS. A total of 8 projects ( 2 from computer communications).
I've completed only Business Strategy and Planning and Enterprise Web Application's project. There are still much more to go on. Anyway, I was pretty contented that I could finish EWA's project. Cause? I'm the only one doing the project. Until now, I still have not receive any working codes from my team members. Isn't that great? Sometimes, it is not that I don't want to trust them, but it is whether they are worth the trust. I gave them lots of chances already. And yet, they could only boast big but no actions were done. I trusted them to finish the work from the start of the semester and yet? They cocked up during the class teaching (actually I also did). LOL. So that one can't blame. But at least, I gave a working example for my class teaching OK! They just gave rubbish.
2nd. When Steven Tan was away from school, WB took over his DSA class, in which left us a task to finish while he took over the DSA class. Each group was to send 1 person out to do the example codings. I went ahead. I came out with the codings. It was until the 2nd week that I managed to come out with a workable solution. The group of people have 2 weeks to practice on their codings and examples given by Dr Yin. And yet? They spent their time playing games. I'm not their nanny, I can't nag them to do their work. It is their responsibility to do so. What can I do?
Now. after the incident of being over demanding, I've decided to get them to practice the example during the lab session. Who knows, this stupid Indian A decided to give the class a skip. Yes! He went off during the break, leaving his bag in the class. Bullshit! I was furious. I gave them some tasks to finish and yet people thought my words are fake, or maybe they thought I was joking?.
Yes, to date, I still have not received any workable codings. That's fun. But anyway, I've finished the project all by myself. And, Tuesday will be the project demo. I'll make sure they died during the demo (shot by wb). LOL. Yeah.
I've recovered from the previous week of depression. I was simply upset by what my group members had did, and what they said about me. But anyway, I will not put those comments in my heart. It isn't worth me being upset by those rubbish people.
Right now, gonna chiong for computer communications report. Tired...
:: 追 :: 张国荣
这一生 也在进取 这分钟
却挂念谁 我会说 是唯独你不可失去
好风光 似幻似虚 谁明人生乐趣
我会说 为情为爱 仍然是对
谁比你重要 成功了败了也完全无重要
谁比你重要 狂风与暴雨都因你燃烧 一追再追
只想追赶生命里一分一秒 原来多么可笑
你是真正目标 一追再追
追踪一些生活最基本需要 原来早不缺少
HA...... 有了你 即使平凡却最重要
好光阴 纵没太多 一分钟又如何
会与你 共同渡过 都不枉过
疯恋多 错误更多 如能从新做过
我会说 愿能为你 提前做错 一追再追
只想追赶生命里一分一秒 原来多么可笑
你是真正目标 一追再追
追踪一些生活最基本需要 原来早不缺少
HA...... 只得你 会叫我彷彿人群里最重要
有了你 即使沉睡了 也在笑

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home