Sunday, March 28, 2004

::What Should I do?::

Blog will be in hiatus for the next few days I suppose...........

Has been kept busy with studies this few days. Stress is the only word in my mind now. Yes, I know of the "never give up" spirit, but the thought of giving up just kept appearing in my mind.

I emailed all my project mates to allocate work for them on Thursday night. That meant some great troubles. I asked them to email me their work by Monday 6pm (I don't want any late work submission). I need time to check for their errors or maybe compile them together. And in the end? My good hearted work was seen to be rubbish. This guy (No Names to Be Mentioned) came messaging me saying I'm demanding. I am only showing that I've attitude problem by demanding work from them. Maybe I really have the attitude problem. But I'm one whom wants to finish my work on time. I've already said before.. I'm one who is very serious when it comes to work. I will never give in to those rubbish people.

It seems kind of ridiculous u know? This guy also came telling me that I should have tell him when I want to email him. It's rubbish! If I'll need to look for you to tell you about the email, why would I use the email for?
And... I was the leader, don't I have the rights to set deadlines? He said I gave too little time for them to do their task. For goodness sake, it is the weekend. And I've even attached my examples for them for reference. I don't see any difficulties in finishing their task, especially after Dr Yin's lecture (my sir gave us the codings on how to do updating of stock for database in the lecture, he even went though the coding ).

I really wondered, am I really in the wrong? Am I wrong to set such a deadline or am I wrong to allocate work for them? I'm struck... I don't give them work, they would definitely complain to my sir, if I gave them work, they complaint that I am demanding.

I'm again.. feeling very down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home