New Neoprints!
Yes! It's the holidays! The day that I've been waiting for...and yet, I'm feeling so bored. Gosh.. I'm contradicting myself. Duhx
Went out today with kim and cl. Roaming the once familiar town. I've not been to town for 2+ months, school has been keeping me from any other activities.
Arghs..Don't know what to write, my whole life still seems to be upside down. Seriously need to organize my life properly. I'm lazy to move, lazy to do anything..............................
New plan will start on Monday, with the commencement of tidying up my room and all my books, follow on with the advanced theory test. Lots of things awaiting for me to accomplish, as well as panicking for the results. It is gonna be released on may 08 . *nervous*
Took some neoprints @ HMV just now. Spent ages queuing up for the machines. It's god damn packed in orchard today.
For unknown reasons..I'm feeling so tired....duhx






Took some photos for kim and cl with Mr.Qoo! hahah
Edited @ 3 mins later...
The neoprints are looking kind of very weird to me, I look like a freak there. LOL. Arggghh
I just realized that the links for the neoprints are working weird cuz' I didn't insert in the command. Anyway, if anyone is viewing the photos, you need to click back to go back to my blog!~





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home