Lost of pride, lost in everything
Upset....
I had my Computer Communication project's interview this morning at 10am. It's a total bullshit interview.
She asked questions that are out of our project's scope. Can you imagine how are we going to answer? We knew nuts of her question. Maybe she's right, we didn't prepare ourselves for the exams. BUT HELLO! We are doing the project's interview today, not the exam.
I'm very demoralized with what she had told us. She commented till that we would fail for sure. I'm upset that all my efforts for the project report has went down the drains. She didn't even ask about our planning of work. It's a totally different way of interviewing with another lecturer. I've spent hours editing and doing the report and yet? It's not that I didn't try to understand, I've done my best in doing the tutorials. Time is really running out for me. I've to deal with the lab test on both Monday and Tuesday and as well as Thursday. I'm stressed up. She had left me such a mind set that all my efforts are wasted.
Did some teaching to my study group after MSD free access lab. Started off teaching them DSA then EWA. I'm pretty confident with either module, but things get pretty out of my hand. So..I shall not comment it now.
Darn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home