......................
I'm on a depression streak again yesterday night. Nervous breakdown on the way straight here.
I'm the loser here...actually I'm a loser everywhere. In any words, I am just a stupid freak living with stupid temper living in this stupid world.
Seriously, I hate people to hide things from me. Things that I would sooner or later find out. But I really hate the feeling that someone is hiding something from me. This meant to me that they doesn't treat me as their buddy to share things. It hurts you know? I really hate that point when I found out that every other ones knew about the matter except for me. This matter concerns about me, don't I have the rights to know what happened too?
I hated assume this word. Can you simply just assume that this and that will happen, without trying? Well for at least, don't do assumptions on me. I HATED it.
Do people consider how I feel when they are doing their assumptions and also hiding things from me. It seriously meant a lot to me, as well as hurt me in the process......
It's time for me to hid into my shell again. The porcupine shell. No body seems to understand my intentions, whatever they could do is have assumptions on me. Assumptions Assumptions Fug off this freaking word.
Nobody understand just what I'm feeling. It hurts.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home