Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I'm so tired....... I have been doing my OAD codings till 3am++ every nite... It's getting on my nerves! Next monday is the presentation, and my project hasnt been completed yet..... Oh Man!
Tho this should be a group project, and i am the only one doing the codings, I dont mind about that. But please gimme some time to finish the project! PPL! U arent doing anything, and U expect me to explain the codes to U when I haven even complete the project. What farking ppl are those? Selfish people only... I haven even got the time to do revision for my maths quiz, just plainly spending my time with BLUEJ... they just can't spare a thought for me....... I'm damn pissed off by this kind of attitude... Some people just think about themselves...... Rest Assured..I will do something to this people...
*bLEaRhZz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home