The Survival
1 more lab test and 2 written papers and I'm done! (That excludes my Japanese Presentation and the Jipunese Listening Test on Friday). Duhx!!!
I've done Enterprise Web Application and Data Structures & Algorithm lab tests..They were great!!!!!
LOL
First....I had my DSA labtest on monday 830 am. Gosh, Isn't that early? Guess during that period of time, my brain isn't awake yet, thus making lots of silly mistakes during the lab test. Anyway, I managed to finish the test before the time run out. It's a 2 hr paper. I managed to clear the 3 questions in 1 hour and 45 minutes~ By right, I should have finish everything within 1 hr and 15 mins. Spent too much time with question 1 as the program keep hanging on me! And also the reason of writing silly codings. LOL. Steven Tan was pretty impressed when he saw my guide-book. Haha! A total of 70 codings written and compiled by me for me and my dearest friends. Those who have got the codings, you should know where you stand in my heart by now! Haha... It's a great help for the labtest as everything that my Sir asked us to study, I wrote the codings. Haha, no fear at all man! My sir was helping me to promote my book.. Guess I should consider selling them arh? HAHA (I compiled until something like 200 pages book....what value do you think the book has?) Now, people are asking the codings from me, but sad to say..NO! LOL .... I seem to be a lil selfish uh huh? Too bad..
Now, why am i writing this entry so early?!!
Well well well, I've finished my EWA's labtest 45 minutes before the paper ends! LOL. 100 marks on the way. Muahahahahah
Oops.. I'm too boastful...Nahz..I'm just excited..I'm excited to share the joy !! I seriously thought I can't make it for the labtests as I'm done with fever and flu since sunday. Sickly me.
Heh.. 1 more lab test to go. I shall go home early to prepare for my japanese presentation tomorrow, computer communciations tutorials and also the last lab test!
I'm still feeling very high.......temperature also going higher too. LOL
I've done Enterprise Web Application and Data Structures & Algorithm lab tests..They were great!!!!!
First....I had my DSA labtest on monday 830 am. Gosh, Isn't that early? Guess during that period of time, my brain isn't awake yet, thus making lots of silly mistakes during the lab test. Anyway, I managed to finish the test before the time run out. It's a 2 hr paper. I managed to clear the 3 questions in 1 hour and 45 minutes~ By right, I should have finish everything within 1 hr and 15 mins. Spent too much time with question 1 as the program keep hanging on me! And also the reason of writing silly codings. LOL. Steven Tan was pretty impressed when he saw my guide-book. Haha! A total of 70 codings written and compiled by me for me and my dearest friends. Those who have got the codings, you should know where you stand in my heart by now! Haha... It's a great help for the labtest as everything that my Sir asked us to study, I wrote the codings. Haha, no fear at all man! My sir was helping me to promote my book.. Guess I should consider selling them arh? HAHA (I compiled until something like 200 pages book....what value do you think the book has?) Now, people are asking the codings from me, but sad to say..NO! LOL .... I seem to be a lil selfish uh huh? Too bad..
Now, why am i writing this entry so early?!!
Well well well, I've finished my EWA's labtest 45 minutes before the paper ends! LOL. 100 marks on the way. Muahahahahah
Oops.. I'm too boastful...Nahz..I'm just excited..I'm excited to share the joy !! I seriously thought I can't make it for the labtests as I'm done with fever and flu since sunday. Sickly me.
Heh.. 1 more lab test to go. I shall go home early to prepare for my japanese presentation tomorrow, computer communciations tutorials and also the last lab test!
I'm still feeling very high.......temperature also going higher too. LOL
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home