Monday, April 26, 2004

$#@!$@$!@

It's time for me to blog~ Had some medicine last night and went to bed early. My cold isn't going away, and yes, it is getting serious as the day pass. I'm feeling as if my nose will drop off now.

I'm having some secret, but nah, I am not going to reveal it here or anywhere.

Went to my aunt's birthday party yesterday. Waited for wen wen and rink rink for ages. They must be coming from Japan, that's why they took hours to reach. Didn't have a good time due to my brother did something foolish. Very foolish indeed.

He went to the toilet and tried to use the water pipe. Little did he realize that the water pipe will fall off. My brother has never met such circumstances before, therefore, he stood in the toilet, trying to use his hands to block the water from gushing out. I know, it's kind of stupid.. But we can't blame him, he has never been through such things before. I can only tell him off that he didn't know how to call for help from people other than us. Imagine you are him, standing inside, would you fear that the people scold you when you asked for help? Duhx.

Certain actions were made and done yesterday, which had made me very uncomfortable. I HATE IT. ARGHS. I've my temper too, and I hate people giving me attitude, especially in front of others. That's me, be it you like it or not. its ME.



Edited at 1.09pm
I'm now having a fever... Luckily, I never went to Sentosa. Otherwise, I would be there dying...arghs..Headache..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home