what's really going into me?
Went shopping with my mum, my aunt and my siblings. Was actually hoping to get some new clothes for the coming new year. I just can't get myself concentrated in the shops. I am feeling tired + restless. Totally no mood to get any stuffs. In the end, I bought nothing but a converse water bottle. Arghs. What is really going into me and my life. Perhaps I've been staying at home for too long.... Rottzz already
Just totally no mood for anything.....Arghs....
I'll have to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow. Gonna look after the kids while they're ice-skating. dUhx.....
Went shopping with my mum, my aunt and my siblings. Was actually hoping to get some new clothes for the coming new year. I just can't get myself concentrated in the shops. I am feeling tired + restless. Totally no mood to get any stuffs. In the end, I bought nothing but a converse water bottle. Arghs. What is really going into me and my life. Perhaps I've been staying at home for too long.... Rottzz already
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home