Monday, September 08, 2003

Track: Acoustic Alchemy - Road Dogs....
Trying to get myself a little more peaceful right now. I've got 2 papers back. Maths & Object Analysis and Design Papers. There are only 40% passes in our level for maths & OAD. Well, I must say that I'm really very disappointed in the results. But there will be more disappointments tomorrow. I will be getting my microcomputer & architecture, technical communication skills and electronic systems design papers. The ESD paper is soooo difficult. I doubt there will 20% passes in the overall.
Haiz....I'm surfing the web for a while, then I shall go to sleep. I am sooo tired..
OYAH! My mom bought me Daniel Chan's new album << PERFECT LOVE>> OH YEA. She also bought S.H.E <> & Tao Zhe's <> OH YEAH! Support Originals! Keke....Gonna listen to my cds... ByExx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home