Thursday, November 04, 2004

BoO WoO

Strain my back muscles a little yesterday. I went over to the hospital during lunch upon seeing my sis's SMS message. She was discharged and she wanted to bring the baby home too.

So there goes my lunch. I rushed there in a cab. (Hell, I've been overspending this week. Noo0). Then waited for 2 hours for the baby to be discharged. Need to go through some tests for the baby.

I was told by the doctor not to strain myself by carrying heavy stuffs, but I did...... Argghh. But anyway, she's my sis. No matter what I still have to help her through. I took charge of carrying all her stuffs. And man, that's really heavy.

Spent quite some time before returning school at 4 pm. LOL.


======================================

Anyway, project isn't going on very smoothly. I don't know why, but I just can't concentrate to think. Gonna put in more efforts. It's my future, my life and also it might make an impact on somebody else lives. It's Something that I am held responsible with.



Gambare...


kei =,= v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home