Friday, June 25, 2004

........I AM......

Seriously wondering, sinner am I?

Sometimes I wonder, why am I always the stupid one who only uses my mouth instead of my brain to think. When I'm angry, everything comes out from my mouth, without thinking.

It's really immature for me to do so. It's quite simple actually. If I am agreeable to do things on my own and ignore what they did to me, everything will be in peace then. So, in the end, it's my fault.

People tend to misunderstand me easily. I'm one who is easily affected by what people thinks about it, though I don't show it on my face.

Yes, I'm dead serious about studies. People hate me for that.

Nahz...

Sometimes, I felt like changing my identify and leave. Leave everyone.

But isn't that dumb?

But I will leave.. it's sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home