Indolent
| Entry: | indolent |
| Function: | adjective |
| Definition: | lazy |
| Synonyms: | blah, closed down, down, draggy, drony, easygoing, idle, inactive, inert, lackadaisical, languid, lazy, lethargic, listless, lox, lumpy, resting, shiftless, slack, slothful, slow, slowgoing, sluggish, torpid |
| Concept: | inaction |
LoL. Just some word I just learnt.
Anyway, trip is 2 days away. *yea*
Sis brought me her digital camera today, I was hoping to use her memory card that she has in the digicam. But to my horror, i realized it uses another kind of card. So? It means either I bring 2 cameras along, or I would have to limit myself to some numbers of photos to be taken. Guess I will bring along both then. My digicam has a very bad resolution. Photo quality isn't as good as the Nikon digicam. [>,<] v.
Guess kim and cl must have finish packing their bags already~ I have not even started. Haa.... I'm just *indolent. lOl. Have to get down to central to get some facial foams and some medical aids (like plaster, mediated oil blah blah.. ).
Rink's bdae is coming. Actually it's just hours later. 22 May. Will be dropping by her house tomorrow before I go for my shopping. *heh*
Simply Me..jEstin..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home