Lettin' Go
Ok... Didn't change much, except for the pictures and the wordings. I'm deciding to let go of certain things. Things that doesn't even belong to me. It's turning pointless.
Though there might be hurdles in the process of making myself letting go, but I believe I can make it. I'm too tired for any such things already.
I was crapping with my evil twin the whole of yesterday night and today. Crapping about people we care, we like, and people we love. Told her and even with pictures attached of things that I never really tell anyone else. Evil Twin! You better don't leak out anything! That's all my secrets, tho there are more that I am unlikely to tell anyone.
Was kind of very hyper, especially after crapping so much on Monster Sim. He is my idol for life! Someone who will make my day with his smile! I'm not disclosing who he is, I guess only you! Yes you, evil twin! It's a secret!! Haha
Laptop is getting laggy nowadays. Guess it's time for a reformat. Plan for the next few weeks.
1>. Finish the presentation slides needed for JGroup.
2>. Pack my room. Start reading my Flash + PHP books.
3>. Back up all the essential information in the laptop.
4>. Format the laptop.
5>. Start saving $$.
6>. Start studying for my advanced theory test!!! *Urgent*
7>. Dieting.....BoOo..
8>. More to Come......
Jaslyn and I are planning to go 'chionging' on Wednesday. Well, it's the ladies night! Haha! At my going 19 year old age, I still have not been to any pubs for drinks yet. Longing to visit one! Haha. I'm a good girl K!
I'm settling my mind not to bother * anymore.
Continue with my crapping! 你是我匿名的宝贝!*MonsterSim*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home