Friday, December 19, 2003

My mum bought me 3 comic books just now...It's Chinese title is 蔷薇之恋 also known as The Rose. There is also a drama series on this comic. Was watching the drama every night at 10pm on TVBS Asia channel. (I'm so bored that after facing the computer, I faced the tv). Went for a bbq some days ago... Not very crowded, but anyway, it is a gathering for the bunch of us. Haven seen them for weeks since the Amazing Race event.
Awaiting for 10pm to reach so I will tune in back to my TV again.I"M SO BORED. *ARGH


This Week's FRIDAY FIVE!
1. List your five favorite beverages.
Milo! Coke~! Lemon Tea~~ Lemon Barley!~ Vodka Venom Blue [Shld be spelt like this i think]
2. List your five favorite websites.
My Own Website
My Blogsite**
Yahoo!
BT
ChinaMP3 / XuXuLe
3. List your five favorite snack foods.
*grins* I love LAYS, RUFFLES, CALBEE...Jus give me chips..I will be glad.... Not too much of chocolate...Kinda scared of it recently.
4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
Actually I don't really get myself involved in card/board games recently... So NoNE...But I love UNO & Monopoly!~ That's childhood games...
5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
mIRC
MSN
ICQ
GunBound
Is friendster consider a game? lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home