Laughs Out Loud
I am not mean! I am really not! I don't mean to laugh at the girl! She thinks highly of herself, she tot she is sooooooo god damn clever... mE lOLx..P/s: I don't think so loe, she kept flaunting her english , but its SINGLISH! Oh No! iTS NOT! Its simple broken SINGLISH. She kept talking but to me, she seems to be mumbling. I can't hear a word from her! haha...O Well....She fell asleep in the lab just now, and even snored like an elephant..*WAHHAAHA*...Anyway, I am not any better in my language but at least, in class, I manage to get in favour with my lecturers.. Hehe..Cuz I only speak when needed..Yeahx.. All the ideas that I tell my lecturers about, they were kinda soo surprised I can talk about it...Heh HeH...OOPS..I think I'm getting too much on this..I know i know....I am too lovable..HAHHA..Ohh.friends..dun puke...haha..
I have embarrassed myself again! I am supposed to go for my TCS2 class today, but i am lazy to take out my time table to look for the location for my class. I only remember the classroom to be beside a pillar. I stormed into the classroom (cuz i was kinda late dat time)... Its the wrong classroom! The lecturer and the students just stared at me like I am an alien..Lolx...*Throw Face* Somemore Sheng is in that classroom....Throw more face..ahaa
I gotta loads to do for tomorrow, i suppose i would have to pack my luggage and move to the library to stay for some time..haha... I gotta loads of research to do....*stress*
I am not mean! I am really not! I don't mean to laugh at the girl! She thinks highly of herself, she tot she is sooooooo god damn clever... mE lOLx..P/s: I don't think so loe, she kept flaunting her english , but its SINGLISH! Oh No! iTS NOT! Its simple broken SINGLISH. She kept talking but to me, she seems to be mumbling. I can't hear a word from her! haha...O Well....She fell asleep in the lab just now, and even snored like an elephant..*WAHHAAHA*...Anyway, I am not any better in my language but at least, in class, I manage to get in favour with my lecturers.. Hehe..Cuz I only speak when needed..Yeahx.. All the ideas that I tell my lecturers about, they were kinda soo surprised I can talk about it...Heh HeH...OOPS..I think I'm getting too much on this..I know i know....I am too lovable..HAHHA..Ohh.friends..dun puke...haha..
I have embarrassed myself again! I am supposed to go for my TCS2 class today, but i am lazy to take out my time table to look for the location for my class. I only remember the classroom to be beside a pillar. I stormed into the classroom (cuz i was kinda late dat time)... Its the wrong classroom! The lecturer and the students just stared at me like I am an alien..Lolx...*Throw Face* Somemore Sheng is in that classroom....Throw more face..ahaa
I gotta loads to do for tomorrow, i suppose i would have to pack my luggage and move to the library to stay for some time..haha... I gotta loads of research to do....*stress*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home