Sunday, October 19, 2003

Wow... Time files.... Its like 5 days since i last updated my bloggiee... Welll just some updates of my life now... Exams are really round the corner and that meant the deadlines for projects too. I still left some writing of reports to do before i end all the projects. I will have to finish them within 24 hrs... LOLx. I still gonna prepare for my individual interviews for MAP, wondering what will WB ask.... *scary*
Anyway, lotsa things happened during the week. Lazy to go into details, but what is in my mind is that i just dun understand why people tends to misunderstand my good intentions and think I'm having bad intentions? I don't mean any harm. But anway, things turned sour, I suppose there will not be anything that I can do now, or rather I want to do. It's kinda sad to see such ending, but nothing can be helped already.
Actually there was a meeting in school at 10am (on saturday), but TTL didnt wake me up at 9am. I only woke up when esther called me at 10am. LOLxX.. I reached school at around 11.20am and start talking cock in MAP lab. Talking Cock is just another of my favourite past time nowadays. It is to destress! Keke. Andrew told me that I left out something in my java codings, trying to fix that now, but I am cracking my brain already. I just can't think of a solution. *argh*
We went pavilion for pool session jus now...I know I know, and i admit, I CAN'T PLAY POOL. My skills are just like a 3 yr old kid. LOLX. I kept embarrasing myself there just now. But anyway, it is a good form of relaxation.....Since everyone needs i-it.....Had really enjoyed myself there. *heehhehe*
Oh Yah! I am hooked to www.friendster.com nowadays. It is really a nice website! Help us to links all our friends together, finding back old memories and the friends too! Try going there and sign up! Add me in too! My email address: jestin@singnet.com.sg *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home