Still On The Project..
Yes.. Like what I have wrote on the title. I am still stuck with the project. With 8255 chip.
Received the chip on Nov 02.. It's already Nov 19. And Yet? Nothing has been accomplished. . .
I can't help but to feel the stress again. I am trying to get myself out from being unbalanced, but somehow, my group mate got me influenced with his unbalanced feeling too.
Semester 2 will be starting soon. In another 2 weeks or so. How am I going to finish this in such a short time. We can't even get the 7 LEDs that were plugged towards the 8255 chip, to light up. What more can we do? A week break will be given to the group before Semester 2 start. I guess both of us strongly needs some time to recharge as well as to relax ourselves. Batteries are running low already. It must be recharged otherwise. . . . . .
Frustration. I guessed even my "lao dou" also felt that. Showed some pissed off attitude today. Indescribable feeling.
Blame it on me for being so incapable. I'm stupid, I'm dumb. Sorry people. But definitely I will still be continuing working hard on it. I am merely a hardworking student... There are nothing much that I could do other than working hard now..
Time to sleep.. Don't know when will be the next time I will blog. Has been long since I last blogged. Lots of problems. Lots of unhappiness. Lots of stress. It's really tearing me apart, aching every part of my muscles................
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home