Today is the first day of the new semester. I met Ling, Sheng, Chang and Kim for breakfast at the pavilion at 0720. I ate 2 egg tarts and a cup of Milo. *yUmmY*...
I was looking forward for today's lesson, but now, I am kinda stressed by it. It's so *BEEP* difficult. I don't know whether I can cope with it or not. We were taught by the way of the Problem Based Learning, which means, the lecturers will just dump you with a problem, and YOU (which is me, the victim) have to brainstorm and research about the problem. It means that we will be the ones teaching ourselves. It's simply too difficult for me, maybe for the time being. I almost cried for help in the lab just now. This is giving me more stress. Will I manage to pass my semester peacefully? I do agree, this PBL thingy will be good for the students when they reach the working society, but THEY have to give help to the students for the first attempt, instead of dumping them with the problem. I am still traumatized by the PBL thingy in the OADES lab just now.
Oyah! TP students would have to carry the dog tags whenever we go and we had to queue up to have our temperatures taken. The queue is simply terrible! I entered from the main gate and the human traffic actually jammed until the entrance of the bridge, as the queue has already reached the bridge. HORRIBLE!
I am feeling so tired after studying for the whole day, actually I have no idea what I studied today, my brain and my mind just would not function together.
It is only 7pm and I am on my bed already. Guess I will have an early day today otherwise I would not be able to take it for tomorrow morning's lab...Good Nite...
[The Lame Dog Tag]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home