Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Energy Depletion.....

I'm feeling as if 90% of my body's energy is depleted... Oh Freak...

It's just another week. This week is supposingly the last week of sufferings, with all the projects' submission as well as ending of classes. Though we are still being hunted by the final year examinations...

The Final Year Project's technical presentation is on Friday and yet, I still haven't produce the powerpoint slides.. Damn it! I'm too freaking tired right now. Struggling to keep eyes open. ...Will be in school earlier tomorrow to finish up the slides, as well as checking on the storyboards that I've had to produce for my group. lame.

I doubt anyone really understands what I feel. . . . except the angry me..

I am one who don't show any other emotions to people except, being happy and angry. A hot-tempered moo moo i am. I seldom cry in front of people, holding back my tears frequently. . . . .

Yes, like my lecturer, they are doing countdown for me.. countdowns towards end of misery. Misery. hah. It seems more like fear..

Everyone just bothered to be concerned with other matters.. I doubt they ever stand in my shoes and think at my point of view. Do I really deserve to be treated like this? People told me about limits that each and everyone has.. Yes, I do have mine. There is a certain limit to everything. I understand this fully. I've always considered the person's limits before handling work to the person, so as not to push over limits. But? Has anyone thought about my limits? Or maybe I am the one without one? People are always complaining about me pushing their limits, but? Am I not doing it? Did they ever realize the work load I gave them was jus little peas as compared to the ones I've?

NO. They never. Why? Cuz they could only think that I can cope with them. Yes. Till 3-5 am most probably. This explains the inconsistency of blogging. Imagine, blogging is one of my 'must-dos' daily in the past.

9 months. It has been 9 months since I took a proper rest, without having to worry for school. 9 months that I've been sleeping so little that it is causing a toil in my health. I'm always having giddy spells, lower bp, fevers as well as headaches.

No one ever bothered. .. .. ..

I can't help but to ask.. Don't I deserve some concern too?

Thats how serious I look upon responsibilities. Ha.. And I got myself into so many shitz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home