ChinaBlack
It was an impromptu decision to visit ChinaBlack just now. We were not even dressed up for the occasion! Psssp! Xueling was even wearing sandals!
Anyway, it was my first time there! To be exact, it was my first time clubbing too!
Music was alright, but just felt the place is a little boring. Not lively enough. I didn't drink much, only a cup of ribena vodka before we started dancing.
OK! I just know what you guys will be thinking about! Jestin?? Dance???
I merely joined in the crowd, and started dancing like a mummy. Darn!!! I must have look so funny!
But halfway through, at around 1am, I felt very sick. No, not because of the alcoholic drink. Of course I'm not drunk, neither am I on any drugs!! It was an attack of low blood pressure I supposed.
I wasn't bothered about it when I started feeling nauseous. The very next moment, I found myself seeing only completely darkness! I rushed out of the dancing area immediately and tried resting against the lift. Before I manage to even rest, the guard came chasing after me already. WoT!
Then, I struggled to take the lift down. Feeling exactly like the world has decided to collaspse on me again. My face was so white that I am looking more like a ghost. I was terrified! I was so scared that I'm going to faint or even have my life ended the very next moment. I could hear my heart thumping so hard, sounds that I've never heard before. I held tight to my mobile, praying that I'll be fine, and even if I don't, I might be able to get my mom on the phone.
I went to the 1st level and grabbed the support from the building's directory map. Rested for less than 5 mintues and another guard came. *gawd*
Darn! I can't even see anything, how am I suppose to move!!
I just threw myself on the floor outside the building, ignoring the fact that I am wearing a skirt. Rested till my friend came down to check on me.
This gave me some warnings. ~ The frequencies of such attacks are arising, and so far, this is the most serious attack. I took such long time to recover.
I will be doing a full body checkup asap! I promise!!
Sorry to make you guys worry about me. I do understand what messages have you been trying to convey to me! I thank you from my heart! By the way, I just merely went Chinablack to enjoy myself. Nothing Else.
Sorry to mommy too.. I know I'm insensible, and made you so worried..
Sharing a phrase that my friend told me while telling me that childish then.
Path Decisions
You're the only one who have the rights to choose your own paths.
No one can choose it, neither they can change or affect your choices.
Good Night! It's kind of late now.
**by the way, sorry about the bad english!**
Anyway, it was my first time there! To be exact, it was my first time clubbing too!
Music was alright, but just felt the place is a little boring. Not lively enough. I didn't drink much, only a cup of ribena vodka before we started dancing.
OK! I just know what you guys will be thinking about! Jestin?? Dance???
I merely joined in the crowd, and started dancing like a mummy. Darn!!! I must have look so funny!
But halfway through, at around 1am, I felt very sick. No, not because of the alcoholic drink. Of course I'm not drunk, neither am I on any drugs!! It was an attack of low blood pressure I supposed.
I wasn't bothered about it when I started feeling nauseous. The very next moment, I found myself seeing only completely darkness! I rushed out of the dancing area immediately and tried resting against the lift. Before I manage to even rest, the guard came chasing after me already. WoT!
Then, I struggled to take the lift down. Feeling exactly like the world has decided to collaspse on me again. My face was so white that I am looking more like a ghost. I was terrified! I was so scared that I'm going to faint or even have my life ended the very next moment. I could hear my heart thumping so hard, sounds that I've never heard before. I held tight to my mobile, praying that I'll be fine, and even if I don't, I might be able to get my mom on the phone.
I went to the 1st level and grabbed the support from the building's directory map. Rested for less than 5 mintues and another guard came. *gawd*
Darn! I can't even see anything, how am I suppose to move!!
I just threw myself on the floor outside the building, ignoring the fact that I am wearing a skirt. Rested till my friend came down to check on me.
This gave me some warnings. ~ The frequencies of such attacks are arising, and so far, this is the most serious attack. I took such long time to recover.
I will be doing a full body checkup asap! I promise!!
Sorry to make you guys worry about me. I do understand what messages have you been trying to convey to me! I thank you from my heart! By the way, I just merely went Chinablack to enjoy myself. Nothing Else.
Sorry to mommy too.. I know I'm insensible, and made you so worried..
Sharing a phrase that my friend told me while telling me that childish then.
Path Decisions
You're the only one who have the rights to choose your own paths.
No one can choose it, neither they can change or affect your choices.
Good Night! It's kind of late now.
**by the way, sorry about the bad english!**
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home