Monday, February 07, 2005

/30 Q&A Bout Me\

1.   Describe your present state of mind.
Twirl + Angry cum disppointed with some freaks.


2.   Where do u usually hang-out?
In my lab... sounds bored uh huh?


3.   Ever stepped on shit on the road?
Nope, though I've encountered some dumb bird shit on my shoulder. Yucks.


4.   Last movie u saw & with whom?
Rarely got any time to sleep, let alone movie treats.


5.   Most expensive thing u bought with your own money?
MP3 player, MD player..


6.   Good looks or brains?
I have neither of them, I'm only a hardworking student.


7.   They say "you are who you hang out with" describe your friends:
I hang out with my laptop + lab's desktop frequently. (Am I looking like a computer freak?).


8.   Have you ever fallen in-love with a friend?
Even if I do, I'll never disclose it here. Carry on guessing..


9.
   What would u do if u caught your guy/girl & best friend sleeping together?

Walk out. No explanation needed anymore. Explanations == Excuses.


10.
  If you could be someone else for one day who would it be & why?

I will go back 17 years ago, and be me again. A 2 year old me. With no responsibilities at all.


11.  Describe your temper?
Bad.. Thou I've tried my best to control it. But lost control especially when being rushed for work.


12.
  Ever punched someone?

Perhaps my pillows?


13.
  What did that person say to you?

My pillows don't know how to talk...


14.
  Which do u prefer? Jollibean or MCD?

McDonalds, I love French Fries!!!


15.
  McDonalds or KFC?

Nowadays I will prefer KFC chickens and McDonalds' fries.


16.
  Who would u choose, the one u love or the one who loves u?

I'm still the silly one. I will still choose the one I love even though he don't love me.


17.
  Ever broken someone's heart?

I don't know..


18.
  Ever had your heart broken?

Well, by the same person. several times.


19.
  What did u do to the person who broke your heart?

Can't make myself to hate him. So, I did nothing.


20.
  What's inside your bag?

Papers, Digital Camera, stationeries, wallet, keys, + books.


21.
  Favorite past time?

Computers..


22.
  Biggest regret in life?

A silly me, letting chances fly past every time.


23.
  Worst experience you've been through?

Things that I've already went through aren't bad. Well, I still managed to walk them through. Just treat them as challenges.


24.
  Best place you'd rather be?

On bed, sleeping. Looking rather like panda bear nowadays. Seriously lacking of sleep.


25.
  Would u kiss on a 1st date?

Depends..


26.
  Last time u cried?

Just a few hours ago. Issues making me rather angry than sad.


27.
  Most embarrassing thing u did for love?

....


28.
  U in love right now?

In love with myself...


29.
  Is someone in-love with u?

No idea, I doubt so.


30.
  Describe your present love life in a song

好想好好爱你...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home