Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Do anyone ever care?

Do anyone ever care how I feel?

I'm freaking upset about the project, about school, about everything else. Why? Why am I forever stuck here.

Deadlines are due soon. Real soon. 2 weeks. Damnit.

What am I supposed to do? This time round, I've no solutions at all. Project is still stuck. People giving me problems. I don't understand, is it really that difficult for her to open her mouth and ask questions? Look it this way, it's her fault and yet? We've been blamed for it. For goodness sake, we didn't do anything to wreck her life. It's her responsibility to take part in the project, and yet? She didn't contribute and still want to create problems for the group? Did she ever stand in our shoes and think? We are trying our best to help her and yet she refused all our help, and even framed me for things I didn't do.
For once, I emailed her my project codings, and ask her to spend some time reading it. If she got any doubts, ask me when the holiday break is over. I waited for 1 month and da dah!! She told my group mate that "she did spend some time reading the codes and she has some questions. But even she has any questions, she won't ask me. Cuz' she knows that I will defintely scold her!"

Ha! Isn't it her responsbilities to do the CODINGS as well? She didn't contribute and yet dare to say so much?


Crapz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home